The English Transformice Community

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Specific Map Editor Wishlist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jioge

PostSubject: Specific Map Editor Wishlist   Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:43 pm

What do you want to be improved in the map editor? What do you want to stay the same?

1. They need a "map stat" section on your profile screen.
2. They need titles based on the number of likes you get for your maps.
3. They need a way to load your maps into a room, so you can test them in a group setting.

I know this is in beta, but these are things they should really add into the game pertaining to the map editor soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Specific Map Editor Wishlist   Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:38 pm

I wish you could register your own "room" and put maps in there.
Back to top Go down
jioge

PostSubject: Re: Specific Map Editor Wishlist   Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:57 am

Yeah, that would be awesome. Or you could work together with trusted mice who you choose to compile an even better room.
Back to top Go down
Baron

PostSubject: Re: Specific Map Editor Wishlist   Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:18 am

jioge wrote:
Yeah, that would be awesome. Or you could work together with trusted mice who you choose to compile an even better room.

This.
Back to top Go down
Mouseterize

PostSubject: Re: Specific Map Editor Wishlist   Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:20 am

Vaarsivius wrote:
jioge wrote:

This.

This.
Back to top Go down
Baron

PostSubject: Re: Specific Map Editor Wishlist   Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:24 am

Mouseterize wrote:
Vaarsivius wrote:
jioge wrote:

This.

This.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER.

Now can we please get back on the topic?
Back to top Go down
Kalistik

PostSubject: Re: Specific Map Editor Wishlist   Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:12 am

Well, I think that this may already have been said, but everyone should have a room that they automatically get at sign up, with a unique name such as the username of the player or something so that it wouldn't mess up other group playing rooms, and that is their room. They can choose what levels appear in it, and no things would pop up asking to vote. Perhaps you could even choose what order the levels appear in, in a loop. That would open up possibility for easy to hard training courses. If you didn't like the choices of rooms, just leave. You would possibly have the authority to kick someone out of you're room for a certain amount of time, or forever. Because of this, some people's rooms would suck and some rooms would kick everyone out but so what, they would just play in the good rooms. I'm still thinking of ways to improve the ordinary rooms, and I really wish that there was a timer function so that you could time you're gravity switches! Another thing they could do would be to have a period of time like this where things are voted on, then a month of normal play which includes levels that got 70 percent (sixty is too little.) or more. That way we get both user created content and normal play. Win win situation!

________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonnow.com/simple/index.php
jioge

PostSubject: Re: Specific Map Editor Wishlist   Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:41 pm

I disagree on the 70 percent thing... I see many good maps that are in the sixties and just have people voting "no" for no reason. I think they would take out the voting system in our rooms if we owned our own rooms. They would still keep it in the public rooms.
Back to top Go down
Kalistik

PostSubject: Re: Specific Map Editor Wishlist   Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:02 pm

Yeah. That's good too. I think another thing is when you make a map, being able to choose what the shaman can and can't do. Edit: I had no idea that when the annoying players vote out you're maps, you are no longer able to access them either! This makes editing to find something better based on old ideas impossible! One thing I'd definitely want to see is at least some kind of notice that says that you're map is gone and a downloadable file of it!

________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Kalistik on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add the fact that I'm annoyed about something.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonnow.com/simple/index.php
jioge

PostSubject: Re: Specific Map Editor Wishlist   Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:01 pm

I agree with your first point, I've created a map which I only want the Shaman to be able to make balloons, spirits, and arrows. I have an airship set up for the shaman to use, but I don't want them to make ramps, lifts, or other stuff.
Back to top Go down
P_A_A

PostSubject: Re: Specific Map Editor Wishlist   Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:10 pm

Kalistik wrote:
Yeah. That's good too. I think another thing is when you make a map, being able to choose what the shaman can and can't do. Edit: I had no idea that when the annoying players vote out you're maps, you are no longer able to access them either! This makes editing to find something better based on old ideas impossible! One thing I'd definitely want to see is at least some kind of notice that says that you're map is gone and a downloadable file of it!

Press "Copy map to clipboard", then open a word/notepad/text programme and press ctrl + v. Save the code, and, when u want to return the map, copypaste it into the game.
Back to top Go down
jioge

PostSubject: Re: Specific Map Editor Wishlist   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:31 pm

P_A_A that is true. I think you should be able to access them in your own unique room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Specific Map Editor Wishlist   

Back to top Go down

Specific Map Editor Wishlist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformcats :: Transformice :: Rooms and Maps :: Map Editor-
Jump to: