30% [ 6 ]
[warrior44] FIGHT TO THE DEATH
70%
 70% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Burd

PostSubject: Shaman War or Truce?   Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:38 am

So on these levels with two different shamans, do you prefer to have an all out war on the other shaman, or do you think these maps should be about pure building speed?

I personally like to just concentrate on getting the mice to the hole in the fastest way possible, but that may also be because I'm not the fastest shaman Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Baron

PostSubject: Re: Shaman War or Truce?   Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:48 am

It really depends on where I am.

In big rooms (e.g. room 1, 2, 3) I call a truce so both shamans can get cheese.

In small rooms (e.g. room -1 when anybodys on it) I sham battle simply because we have nothing to do.

And when i'm downright bored I surrender.
Back to top Go down
Biter

PostSubject: Re: Shaman War or Truce?   Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:28 am

If the level's also got two different exits, then there can only be one. It's foolish to assume the other shaman won't betray you on a whim.

If the level's only got neutral exits, it does depend on building options: Arranging with the other shaman for separate constructions is probably wisest.

If there's not enough building space for separate constructions, it's safest for all to remove incompetent shamans from the field. Even two competent shamans trying to build the same thing at the same time can lead to very hilarious failures.

All that said, I usually go for extra challenge and being a fool and try to go for peace almost always, sometimes even offering it to the other obvious shaman before we have a go.

We can after all still fight once all the mice are safe.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth

PostSubject: Re: Shaman War or Truce?   Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:13 am

If I'm shaman and theyre's...
-2 holes and 2 shamans: I shoot the other shaman off, or build faster than him, whatever will be better. Peace ****s, I always see the shaman asking for peace win, cause the other one is typing 'ok'. xD
-1 hole and 2 shamans: If the other shaman knows what he's doing, I'll just do nothing or troll around. If he's a nib, I'll try to build a bridge before he makes everything worse.
Back to top Go down
Blahsadfeguie

PostSubject: Re: Shaman War or Truce?   Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:12 pm

I usually take the initiative in public rooms and KO the other shaman, UNLESS they ask for peace. I only attack first because I'm paranoid that the other shaman is trying to do the same to me. However, I won't attack (most of) my friends if we both end up being shaman.

When there are two shamans and they share a hole, I'll usually just ignore the other shaman and build on my own. I often assume that they'll just end up failing somehow anyway. But occasionally, we'll both have the same idea and I'll help them out with their bridge/ramp/etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpdimension.net
T-Jack

PostSubject: Re: Shaman War or Truce?   Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Somehow, and I don't know how it's possible, Blahsadfeguie neatly summed up my sentiment as well.
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shaman War or Truce?   Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:18 pm

Rule 8.
Back to top Go down
http://transformcats.forumotion.com
Mouseterize

PostSubject: Re: Shaman War or Truce?   Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:05 pm

I always call out truce but I'm always watching what the other shaman is doing. If the other shaman does anything bad, then I pick up my canons and boxes and go to war!!!!
Back to top Go down
ImNotCheap

PostSubject: Re: Shaman War or Truce?   Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:08 am

Usually i'll kill the other shaman unless they have a higher title then me.
Back to top Go down
TailsTheFox12

PostSubject: Re: Shaman War or Truce?   Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:35 am

I'm a almost always a pacifist. There are exceptions, however: 1) If the other shaman has been a troll, I will gladly try to kill them before they do any more damage to the larger body of mice, and 2) If they've killed me before, despite asking for peace.
I'll still always try first get the level finished. That way, there's time for building glitchy, otherwise useless objects.

________________________________________________________________________________________
This is not a signature. At least, that's what they want you to think...

Excerpt of Believe In Myself:
Spoiler:

Advertisment of forum I am a part of:
Back to top Go down
http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/TimeStrike
Kalistik

PostSubject: Re: Shaman War or Truce?   Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:34 am

In most cases, we get all mice into the holes and then in the end we fight for fun.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonnow.com/simple/index.php
ThaB00MZ0R

PostSubject: Re: Shaman War or Truce?   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:10 pm

It is very complicated. I will use the next terms to explain:
Peace: Truce. We/I just build.
Trolling: I troll mice.
War: Battling against the shaman.
Execution: I battle trolls, and single out stallers and N00BZ.

Shared hole: Peace: Peace will be maintained, unless the other attacks. Then 'War' is initiated.
If needed, 'Execution' is initiated.

Colored holes: War: I shoot, unless the other calls out truce. Then 'War' is initiated. If needed, 'Execution' is initiated.

No need for shaman map: Trolling: I build a wall in front of the exit, so pro's are still worthy and allowed to escape certain doom. A great array of weaponry will be used, including an airship which perfectly hovers, so I can dish out death from above.

Request for killing a troll: Execution: I put a glitch-able wall in front of the exit. After that, I kill the requested, and whoever stalls. As soon as everybody is dead, the wall will be glitched, so remaining mice may escape.

When I encounter certain friends of me, who are creative trolls: Trolling and Execution: When we are shamans together: CHAOS ENSUES!! (However, this is very, VERY, rare.) When I am alone: I single out everyone he wishes to be killed, because I am a good friend. I also play CAT AND MOUSE (pun intended) games with them, pretending to let them go. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a brain-less maniac, and I also vary it with playing nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaman War or Truce?   

Back to top Go down

Shaman War or Truce?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformcats :: Transformice :: General Discussion-
Jump to: