Transformcats

The English Transformice Community

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

350 left to quicksilver, and I'm having problems. Starting lag? Fuuuu.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ballad

PostSubject: 350 left to quicksilver, and I'm having problems. Starting lag? Fuuuu.   Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:20 pm

I'm going after Quicksilver and I am having major problems on the last 350. Besides asking for general tips which I'd really appreciate, I really need help with my starting lag. Obv you can't get firsts on MOST LEVELS when you start the equivalent of 2 seconds late even though the clock shows you starting on time. I'm wondering if anyone has tips to decrease or eliminate the start lag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 350 left to quicksilver, and I'm having problems. Starting lag? Fuuuu.   Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Start holding down the left or right key right before the level changes?
Back to top Go down
Ballad

PostSubject: Re: 350 left to quicksilver, and I'm having problems. Starting lag? Fuuuu.   Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:14 pm

eXistance wrote:
Start holding down the left or right key right before the level changes?

I do. By starting lag, I literally mean, by the time my mouse starts running (2:00 on my screen) there are mice the equivalent of 2 seconds into the level. Would it create start lag holding the arrow down for a while before the level changes? I usually hold it down when the previous level gets to 0:20.
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 350 left to quicksilver, and I'm having problems. Starting lag? Fuuuu.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:08 am

I'm not sure how you could fix this. Either get a faster internet connection or go somewhere with faster internet. You could always go to different servers, like En2, or the Kongregate server.
Back to top Go down
http://transformcats.forumotion.com
John

PostSubject: Re: 350 left to quicksilver, and I'm having problems. Starting lag? Fuuuu.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:49 am

Kongregate has easy firsts.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Alighieri
«Divine Philosopher»
Shaman Dance
Alighieri
«Divine Philosopher»
Dancing
Alighieri
«Divine Philosopher»
Shaman Dance
Back to top Go down
Borntorule

PostSubject: Re: 350 left to quicksilver, and I'm having problems. Starting lag? Fuuuu.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:14 pm

The kong server is ftw.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Borntorule
Self proclaimed Meglomaniac.
Former Leader of TTA
Dancing Shaman Dance Dancing
"Someone on YouTube called Terraria a Minecraft rip off because it had dirt blocks >_<"
"They both ripped of Earth."
Back to top Go down
http://www.borntorule57.webs.com
Ballad

PostSubject: Re: 350 left to quicksilver, and I'm having problems. Starting lag? Fuuuu.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Borntorule wrote:
The kong server is ftw.

Link?
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 350 left to quicksilver, and I'm having problems. Starting lag? Fuuuu.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:47 pm

Back to top Go down
http://transformcats.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 350 left to quicksilver, and I'm having problems. Starting lag? Fuuuu.   

Back to top Go down

350 left to quicksilver, and I'm having problems. Starting lag? Fuuuu.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformcats :: Transformice :: General Discussion-
Jump to: