The English Transformice Community

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Colorful Mice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blahsadfeguie

PostSubject: Colorful Mice   Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:32 am

I've had this idea for a while, but haven't found the proper place to share it until now...

But I've been thinking, not every mouse in the world is brown. Some are white, some black, some gray, plus a few rare colors. So what if they sold different coats of fur in the shop? And of course, once you get past the "natural" colors, there could be obscure colors for sale, such as any color of the rainbow, or maybe gold/silver... And there's the potential for so much more, such as zombie mice or robot mice.

If nothing else, it could help to distinguish your own mouse from the tidal wave of brown swarming towards the cheese... it's sometimes hard not to be overwhelmed by such a thing o_o
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpdimension.net
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:54 am

Blahsadfeguie wrote:
not every mouse in the world is brown. Some are white, some black, some gray, plus a few rare colors. So what if they sold different coats of fur in the shop?
YES. This would definitely make the game a lot more fun to play, and would distinguish those that have been playing the game longer. I'm sure the fur would be higher cost than other items, though (1000-2000+). You can always send the creators of Transformice an e-mail with this in it. It's a great idea.
Back to top Go down
http://transformcats.forumotion.com
Rebirth

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:19 am

Like the idea a lot, but rainbow colored would be too much. I think I'd rather see everyone have only one color fur.
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:42 pm

I think these colors would be fine: Brown, White, Black, Grey, Blue, Dark Red, Dark Green, Silver, Gold.
Back to top Go down
Blahsadfeguie

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Hey, glad you think so! I just sent an email to the creators with the suggestion, I hope it catches on...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpdimension.net

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Cool idea bro. Seriously Smile
Back to top Go down
TailsTheFox12

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:41 am

Tacokitty wrote:
I think these colors would be fine: Brown, White, Black, Grey, Blue, Dark Red, Dark Green, Silver, Gold.

I agree with the above, and they could also just put in other, perhaps less realistic colors, just because this would be a great opprotunity. I don't know how this might go over if it was chained to donations, though.

________________________________________________________________________________________
This is not a signature. At least, that's what they want you to think...

Excerpt of Believe In Myself:
Spoiler:

Advertisment of forum I am a part of:
Back to top Go down
http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/TimeStrike
ggggbbbbbb

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:49 am

I'd like to see colorful mice running around. It'd make the game more entertaining. That being said, I'd also like to see, if this idea were implemented, colors that are not too garish.
Back to top Go down
Anontoon

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Love the idea but it really should be avalible for everyone, perhaps when you create your mouse or something (ofc everone that already have a mouse should get to pick a color so we dont have to create new ones :S)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:13 am

This is a great idea. Although it's been brought to their attention many times.

I would really like for this to happen sometime in the future. What I would like to see though for furs is something like what Taco said:

Tacokitty wrote:

I wouldn't want to see too many colours.

Although I would like to see the skins, such as Zombie, Robot, etc. But these may be a bit to much. I highly doubt this would be put into it.

In all honesty, in the long run I do not see a whole lot more updates, especially for hats and accessories.

People are forgetting that this was meant to be a small enjoyable flash game (Or they just didn't know in the first place). It's also completely free to play, with no obligations to donate. I just have a feeling that soon the creators and developers are just going to say "I think this is enough" and just stop adding all this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Atrox

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:38 am

I suspect I am in the minority here, but I rather enjoy the sight of dozens of brown mice rushing towards the cheese. However, I do see the attraction of making your mouse more personal, and being able to indentify them more easily. Perhaps you could customise your own mouse and chhose the colour, but every other mouse is the usual brown to you, even if they have bought a new colour.
Back to top Go down
SFM

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:45 pm

Hey, Im new here lulz.

Anyway, I agree with Tacokitty, and also with Anontoon, because you shouldn't have to BUY fur XP

But I dunno, Im thinking that maybe rarer colors you actually have to buy, like unatural ones, but keep all the colors relativley dark or neutral, becasue, well, it would be annoying otherwise, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ggggbbbbbb

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:59 am

Alice wrote:
This is a great idea. Although it's been brought to their attention many times.

I would really like for this to happen sometime in the future. What I would like to see though for furs is something like what Taco said:

Tacokitty wrote:

I wouldn't want to see too many colours.

Although I would like to see the skins, such as Zombie, Robot, etc. But these may be a bit to much. I highly doubt this would be put into it.

In all honesty, in the long run I do not see a whole lot more updates, especially for hats and accessories.

People are forgetting that this was meant to be a small enjoyable flash game (Or they just didn't know in the first place). It's also completely free to play, with no obligations to donate. I just have a feeling that soon the creators and developers are just going to say "I think this is enough" and just stop adding all this stuff.
I hope that if the creators go that route, they still allow us to play the game as is.
Back to top Go down
G&L inc

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:11 pm

me too. or, ill post bad comments about them on every blog that mentions transformice. Very Happy (they would deserve that)
Back to top Go down
Tetro

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:38 pm

I heard somewhere that the actual owner of Transformice has a albino mouse...

Is that true?

I mean, that'd be pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:00 am

Oh if they stopped adding stuff, I'm sure they would still keep it up for us to play.
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:40 am

They get money from it though. Advertisements, as well as donations, make them money. It isn't like they're doing this for free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:03 am

Tacokitty wrote:
They get money from it though. Advertisements, as well as donations, make them money. It isn't like they're doing this for free.
I don't remember seeing any ads on the website. And of course donations are a bit of pocket change, but they have 4 different servers to pay for plus the website. I'm sure even with the extra money they get from donations and ads (?) they still have to dig into their own pocket to pay for the expenses.
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:04 am

Alice wrote:
Tacokitty wrote:
I don't remember seeing and ads on the website.
They're below the game.

You're right though, they do probably have to pay for the game.
Back to top Go down
Tetro

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:42 am

Have you seen the amount of the donations?

Wow!

These guys much be rich.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:58 am

Not rich. These donations go towards expanding server bandwidth and keeping the site up. I do believe they have a little extra money but they deserve it. Great developers, great game.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Alighieri
«Divine Philosopher»
Shaman Dance
Alighieri
«Divine Philosopher»
Dancing
Alighieri
«Divine Philosopher»
Shaman Dance
Back to top Go down
Baron

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:38 am

Tetro wrote:
I heard somewhere that the actual owner of Transformice has a albino mouse...

Is that true?

I mean, that'd be pretty sweet.

Yeah, I think I heard that too. I totally agree with your analysis.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:21 am

Hehe I know what to do if I see a white mouse... Cannonballs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hoodlume

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:15 am

Alice wrote:
Tacokitty wrote:
I don't remember seeing any ads on the website. And of course donations are a bit of pocket change, but they have 4 different servers to pay for plus the website. I'm sure even with the extra money they get from donations and ads (?) they still have to dig into their own pocket to pay for the expenses.

*cough* Kongregate *cough* Armor Games *cough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorful Mice   

Back to top Go down

Colorful Mice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformcats :: Transformice :: General Discussion-
Jump to: