0% [ 0 ]
Other
25%
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
TailsTheFox12

PostSubject: Who is your favorite Sonic character?   Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:37 am

Yes, I know, a poll of this type is somewhat predictable coming a fanatic like me...
Self explanatory. And if you picked Other (or even it you didn't), please, elaborate.

Edit: I was biased and voted in my own poll. [Mental, To Self]Idiot![End Mental]

Barring that...Tails is my favorite character for a variety of reasons. I'll list some of them, as well as personal notation after.

1. He's a fox. I seem to have a natural inclination towards foxes and/or wolves (not related).
2. Golden orange fur. I have always liked purple, and, strangely enough, its reverse on the spectrum. Gold can compliment many colors. (Also, do not confuse the fur with furries. That is an unrelated issue, but my position is mainly neutural if you must know. See No. 8, expanding on information in this notation.)
3. He can fly! No, really, what's better than that? Not to mention his biological attributes and, therefore, flying style are unique...Also see No. 4.
4. Two tails. Double is, in many, many instances, better than single. This also appealed to my belief in symbolism. Also see No. 5.
5. A sidekick, addition to the main hero, to boot - yet identical in function (Sonic 2 only). Being at the recieving end of insults, or just being out of the literally 'hogged' spotlight over time - rather to say, the pity and lonliness (which, coincidentally, i compared to my own - oh, off-topic again) generated this way was a huge, huge reason of why Tails is my all-time favorite.
6. A mechanic, for goodness sake! Mechanics are good in almost any situation, with the steadily developing technological world today.
7. Blue eyes - While I don't myself have them, I have yet to meet a person with blue eyes who doesn't seem to have some inner joy radiated through the iris of the optical receptacles. Among these are my best friend. (I'm straying from the topic again - suffice to say, I strive to find that same joy.)
8. Anthropomorphic animal - As said earlier, it's true I try to not take either side when it comes to anthropomorphism. Yet, even from an attempted abstract point of view, I find closely related subjects fascinating. (Among these being shapeshifting, transformation, and lycanthropy.)

That's all I can think of right now...please go ahead and vote!

________________________________________________________________________________________
This is not a signature. At least, that's what they want you to think...

Excerpt of Believe In Myself:
Spoiler:

Advertisment of forum I am a part of:
Back to top Go down
http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/TimeStrike
Baron

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Sonic character?   Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Metal Sonic Forever. *adds that to his siggy*
Back to top Go down
pokecatch

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Sonic character?   Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:05 pm

though i aren't a tails doll himself, i like the tails doll.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=2304068
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Sonic character?   Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:20 pm

I chose other because I really like Chaos. Just the way you get to see him grow in strength throughout DX Adventure's Cut is fun.
Back to top Go down
http://transformcats.forumotion.com
jioge

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Sonic character?   Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:25 pm

I chose Sonic because I am classic...
Back to top Go down
Tazzak

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Sonic character?   Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:24 pm

I chose Other before I saw Chaos. Like Tacokitty, I enjoyed watching him grow, and grow, and then finally became
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/rentollins/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Sonic character?   

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite Sonic character?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformcats :: Other :: Off Topic :: Gaming-
Jump to: