HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

LAST MOUSE STANDING

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brownnose

PostSubject: LAST MOUSE STANDING   Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:55 pm

LAST MOUSE STANDING
This Is How I Imagine It. Certain Number Of Mice Start A Game(meaning no other mice can join in the middle of the game. Once You Die Your Out Of The Game Till It Starts Over(like sudden death). The Game Could Go On For Days Or Only A Few Short Minutes. Also Another Good Idea If This Goes Through Are Titles And More Cheese For Getting First. I Say More Cheese For Getting First Because It Will Encourage Them To Fight And Take Risks That Will Most Likely Lead To Their Deaths .And I Say Titles Cause We Love More Titles .

Note - I Know There Will Be Troll Shamans So I'd Say Maybe Limit The Powers Like They Cant Make Anvil Gods Nor Use Cannons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAST MOUSE STANDING   Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:41 am

This sounds kinda cool...
Back to top Go down
King Xerax

PostSubject: Re: LAST MOUSE STANDING   Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:12 am

Wait... What?
Back to top Go down
Kalistik

PostSubject: Re: LAST MOUSE STANDING   Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:53 am

Where would this be? Would you expect this to be programmed into the Transfomice site? Plus, on a side note, I would appreciate it if you didn't make every word start with a capital letter. It hurts my eyes. After how you tried to have us get a different type of chat, and now this, I'm starting to feel as though you're only here to state your own opinion, not listen to others'.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonnow.com/simple/index.php
Baron

PostSubject: Re: LAST MOUSE STANDING   Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:12 pm

Kalistik wrote:
Plus, on a side note, I would appreciate it if you didn't make every word start with a capital letter. It hurts my eyes.

And:

Kalistic wrote:
After how you tried to have us get a different type of chat, and now this, I'm starting to feel as though you're only here to state your own opinion, not listen to others'.

Sum up my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LAST MOUSE STANDING   Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Brownnose wrote:
Last Mouse Standing
This is how I imagine it. A certain number of mice start a game (meaning no other mice can join in the middle of the game.) once you die, you're out of the game until it starts over, like sudden death. The game could go on for days or only a few short minutes. Another idea, if this goes through, is titles and more cheese for getting first. I say more cheese for getting first because it will encourage them to fight and take risks that will most likely lead to their deaths. I say titles because we love more titles.

Note - I know there will be troll shamans so I'd say maybe limit the powers like they can't make anvil gods nor use cannons.
I went through, uncapitalized the words and fixed some grammar errors. Through this, I read through the post, but don't quite understand what is being said.

I believed that every mouse would be able to shoot cannons and the like, but then you make a note about troll shamans. How would this game be fair to the mice if the shaman would just kill everyone?

Another thing that doesn't make sense is how you mention it could go on for days or a few minutes. You CANNOT have a computer game go on for days. This is ridiculous. It would need a fixed time limit, such as 2 minutes, to play the game.

I also don't understand how you talk about getting "first." I thought we were talking about fighting, not getting cheese. If we could get cheese, it would not be a "Last Mouse Standing" game. We would be able to go to the hole and wouldn't be able to die.

Here's how I imagine a Last Mouse Standing game would be like.
- Every single mouse is a shaman.
- The time limit is one and a half minutes, less than the regular game (it has been proven that two minutes is enough time to kill everyone off) One and a half minutes is given because regular games can take under 30 seconds, where this game might take longer. Therefore, a shorter time limit is given to balance cheese awardings (which is explained later).
- There would be several spawning points (at least four) to spread out the mice.
- Each mouse gets these items: Spirit, Cannons, and Boxes (both large and small) to make six items. These items would be assigned to the hotkeys for easy access (1 = spirit, 2-4 = Cannons, 5 = Small Box, 6 = Large Box).
- Cheese would not be available, though one cheese would be given out to each player that is alive by the end of the time limit.
- I have ideas for maps, but can't really explain them without pictures.
Anyway, that's what I thought when you said "Last Mouse Standing."
Back to top Go down
http://transformcats.forumotion.com
Kalistik

PostSubject: Re: LAST MOUSE STANDING   Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:49 am

I have an amendment to make to the scenario that Taco proposed as well: when you win the cheese, the amount of cheese each person gets is fueled by the amount of people left at the end of a level. So how it would work would be that there is a fixed amount of cheese to be given out to the winners, equal to the amount of players in the room originally. Then, if everyone survives, they all get one cheese. Big whoop. But if say, only five survive, then they will most likely hit the cheese jackpot. Another suggestion is perhaps a time limit hinging on the number of mice. It would be 1:30, plus 10 seconds for every 10 mice. So say you were playing in room one, and there were 50 people, you would get 2:20 for a time limit. 1:30 plus :50. These rules would add some pressure to knock out as many mice as you can, because if all of the remaining mice get one cheese, then what is the point of killing each other?

________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonnow.com/simple/index.php
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LAST MOUSE STANDING   Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:55 am

Kalistik wrote:
These rules would add some pressure to knock out as many mice as you can, because if all of the remaining mice get one cheese, then what is the point of killing each other?
This is true. I kind of want to e-mail the makers about this.
Back to top Go down
Blahsadfeguie

PostSubject: Re: LAST MOUSE STANDING   Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:50 am

Whoa, that is the most epic idea ever. And I mean Taco's idea, not that silly rambling thing at the top of the page. I can see it now:

DEATHMATCH MODE

And to play a Deathmatch game, you can join or create any room that begins with a "DM-" or some similar prefix. This way, there can be public rooms (with numbers such as "DM-23") or private rooms (like "DM-TC").

And I think that the winner of each map should get a number of cheese equal to the amount of players divided by 10, rounded up, (meaning the prize is 1 cheese with less than 10 mice, then 11-20 would grant 2 cheese and so on) and the number of defeated mice should go on one's profile and count towards unlocking new titles. Also, if there is more than one mouse remaining at the end of the stage, the one with the most kills in that round wins.

Ooh, and then there can be team deathmatches (the Blue and the Pink team, of course) and everyone on the winning team gets the cheese, whether they survived or not. Speaking of which, they need to distinguish between shamans better than just different color names. Maybe the blue shamans can keep the current coloring, but the markings on the pink shamans can be pink or something.

Anyway, just putting in my two cents here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpdimension.net
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LAST MOUSE STANDING   Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:12 am

Blahsadfeguie wrote:
Whoa, that is the most epic idea ever. And I mean Taco's idea, not that silly rambling thing at the top of the page.
Just remember that if he never posted that "silly rambling thing" that I would have never had my idea. Razz

Blahsadfeguie wrote:
And to play a Deathmatch game, you can join or create any room that begins with a "DM-" or some similar prefix. This way, there can be public rooms (with numbers such as "DM-23") or private rooms (like "DM-TC").
This is well thought out. I didn't think of this.

Blahsadfeguie wrote:
And I think that the winner of each map should get a number of cheese equal to the amount of players divided by 10, rounded up, (meaning the prize is 1 cheese with less than 10 mice, then 11-20 would grant 2 cheese and so on) and the number of defeated mice should go on one's profile and count towards unlocking new titles. Also, if there is more than one mouse remaining at the end of the stage, the one with the most kills in that round wins.
Kalistik wrote:
So how it would work would be that there is a fixed amount of cheese to be given out to the winners, equal to the amount of players in the room originally. Then, if everyone survives, they all get one cheese. Big whoop. But if say, only five survive, then they will most likely hit the cheese jackpot.
I think I enjoy Kalistik's idea more, but we could expand on this. How about you get one cheese for every mouse you KO? If you die, then you don't get any cheese.

Blahsadfeguie wrote:
Ooh, and then there can be team deathmatches (the Blue and the Pink team, of course) and everyone on the winning team gets the cheese, whether they survived or not.
I thought of a Team Death Match type of game. Perhaps everyone would get cheese, but all that survive get an extra one or two cheese.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAST MOUSE STANDING   

Back to top Go down

LAST MOUSE STANDING
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformcats :: Transformice :: General Discussion-
Jump to: