Transformcats

The English Transformice Community

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

If You Could Change One Thing in the Map Editor and Related Systems...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TailsTheFox12

PostSubject: If You Could Change One Thing in the Map Editor and Related Systems...   Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:35 pm

...That is to say, to improve it; what would that thing be?

I would put more of the old maps in, perhaps two for every player-made instead of one for each. Player-made maps still include permanent ones, in this vision.

________________________________________________________________________________________
This is not a signature. At least, that's what they want you to think...

Excerpt of Believe In Myself:
Spoiler:

Advertisment of forum I am a part of:
Back to top Go down
http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/TimeStrike
Strawrat

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Change One Thing in the Map Editor and Related Systems...   Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:46 pm

I agree with you. And I think they should add something like: /map mapnamehere . And map editor SHOULD give the option to name it. So I think it should be like this:
Player makes a map, names it and if the map isn't beaten by atleast 5 mice in 2 days, it gets deleted. That would be a fair system...
One of the reason the 60% system is unwise is because most mice vote if they get the cheese or not... and this gets harder because of so many trolls.
Another way could be that each mouse was allowed 3 maps only (so it wouldn't crash the server). Player made maps and original maps should be seperated. Original maps being in rooms while player made maps had a map command.
Dancing
Back to top Go down
JoyousOne

Location : Ready? Use the "POWER OF TEAMWORK" to spawn a portal, walk through it, ignore the cake, do a barrel roll into the anvil god, ride the anvil god, jump on Yoshi to Delfino Plaza and then Drive the nearby Banshee and walk into Pallet Town. Its to your right. Otherwise known as room 18.

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Change One Thing in the Map Editor and Related Systems...   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:21 am

Maps should be given to this forum, who will decide what should stay. As a result, the price of publishing should be 150 Cheese.
Back to top Go down
Tehbee

Location : In Anvil God shrine, fulfilling my duty of being the Anvil God disciple.

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Change One Thing in the Map Editor and Related Systems...   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:01 pm

It'd be better if you could have other mice come help you with a level for testing.

Also, there should be levels with a shaman duel and levels without a shaman. The latter you have to validate at least maybe 5 times so it's not just extremely precise luck.
Back to top Go down
jioge

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Change One Thing in the Map Editor and Related Systems...   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:32 pm

This thread is much too similar to http://transformcats.forumotion.com/map-editor-f17/specific-map-editor-wishlist-t155.htm which was already made.
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Change One Thing in the Map Editor and Related Systems...   Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:32 pm

jioge wrote:
This thread is much too similar to http://transformcats.forumotion.com/map-editor-f17/specific-map-editor-wishlist-t155.htm which was already made.
Not exactly. This topic is asking for what you'd like to change about the map editor OR related systems, such as how often certain maps are played. The Wishlist is asking for what you'd like to add to the map editor.
Back to top Go down
http://transformcats.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Change One Thing in the Map Editor and Related Systems...   Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:48 pm

I would very much like it if they allowed you to test out your map with others so that you can make those maps where shamans are trapped in a box and have to spirit the mice across gaps. And, I'd like it if they allowed maps with mice only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Change One Thing in the Map Editor and Related Systems...   

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing in the Map Editor and Related Systems...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformcats :: Transformice :: Rooms and Maps :: Map Editor-
Jump to: