Transformcats

The English Transformice Community

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Standalone Transformice client with updater

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ggggbbbbbb

PostSubject: Standalone Transformice client with updater   Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:58 pm

People have asked where they can find the standalone client and/or updater for the Transformice, so for the sake of convenience I have attached it here. This client can only be used on Windows operating systems.

Instructions:
  1. Download and unzip transformicepack_en.zip, making sure to extract all of the files to the same directory.
  2. Open Read this.txt, as there are specific directions there.
  3. Enjoy!

You may need to update your version of Flash before playing. To play fullscreen, press CTRL+F.

Even though this standalone client says that it is for the en server only, you can use it to play on the en2 server as well by following the en2 server link at the bottom of the login screen.

Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: I did not make this standalone client, and I have not altered the credits contained within. All credit goes to those responsible for creating the client.
Attachments
transformicepack_en.zip
Standalone client with updater
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(2.6 Mb) Downloaded 112 times

Last edited by ggggbbbbbb on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blahsadfeguie

PostSubject: Re: Standalone Transformice client with updater   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Sounds really great and all, but...

Quote :
You don't have permission to download attachments here.

:S
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpdimension.net
ggggbbbbbb

PostSubject: Re: Standalone Transformice client with updater   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Whoops! I changed the permissions, so try again.
Back to top Go down
Anontoon

PostSubject: Re: Standalone Transformice client with updater   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tetro

PostSubject: Re: Standalone Transformice client with updater   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Standalone Transformice client with updater   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Yep, it's awesome. Thanks so much!

Last edited by Tacokitty on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://transformcats.forumotion.com
Tsurara

PostSubject: Re: Standalone Transformice client with updater   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:38 pm

Yay, you uploaded! Spank you Gggbbbbbb!~~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Standalone Transformice client with updater   Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:02 pm

Awesome! Thanks a bunch. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsurara

PostSubject: Re: Standalone Transformice client with updater   Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:04 am

Well, now the client won't work on my computer, nor any other client. the game works in the site though. When opening the client it says "TypeError: Error #1034" and that's it. i tried to google it but no helpful results.
Any help? >:
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Standalone Transformice client with updater   Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:45 pm

I think it has something to do with your mouse. I saw some of the search results and most said that it was part of the code in the flash. I'll look into it.

Edit: Try mine: mediafire.com ?9d7qpoeebp99uh2

Edit 2: Place this in the same folder as transformice.exe: http://www.transformice.com/en/ChargeurTransformice.swf
(Right Click Save as)

________________________________________________________________________________________
Alighieri
«Divine Philosopher»
Shaman Dance
Alighieri
«Divine Philosopher»
Dancing
Alighieri
«Divine Philosopher»
Shaman Dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Standalone Transformice client with updater   Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:35 pm

If it says "TypeError: Error #1034" then you need to update your client, or download a new client that is already updated.

At least that's always how it was for me.
Back to top Go down
Tsurara

PostSubject: Re: Standalone Transformice client with updater   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:06 am

Well, thanks a lot for both of you, though it didn't help Razz
I managed to play with some another client using this: http://www.ahbbs.net/play/BYXOsXcvZ3Y.htm (though i didn't replace the swf file )
It appears that yesterday they released a slight server modification that causes that, meant to be against hackers, apparently :3
Again, thank you both, Alice and John, I appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
ggggbbbbbb

PostSubject: Re: Standalone Transformice client with updater   Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Apologies to all. I didn't know that the client I used would become obsolete so quickly...
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Standalone Transformice client with updater   Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:33 pm

It is not your fault. It was because of a server update.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Alighieri
«Divine Philosopher»
Shaman Dance
Alighieri
«Divine Philosopher»
Dancing
Alighieri
«Divine Philosopher»
Shaman Dance
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Standalone Transformice client with updater   Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:39 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :sad:
Back to top Go down
http://transformcats.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standalone Transformice client with updater   

Back to top Go down

Standalone Transformice client with updater
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformcats :: Transformcats :: Announcements-
Jump to: