HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

What hats/items are you saving up for?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:01 pm

I'd rather get a level editor than new items...
Back to top Go down
http://transformcats.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:33 pm

New hats/items sucked in my honest opinion.

I bought the officer hat and the hairbow.

Got the Viking hat last night. I have a little over 100 cheese right now I think, going to get the kamina glasses, then possibly the horns, and the witch hat. After that I'll probably start saving cause I don't expect another hat/item update for awhile.

I sort of wish they'd release like an awesome 1000 cheese hat or something though.
Back to top Go down
JoyousOne

Location : Ready? Use the "POWER OF TEAMWORK" to spawn a portal, walk through it, ignore the cake, do a barrel roll into the anvil god, ride the anvil god, jump on Yoshi to Delfino Plaza and then Drive the nearby Banshee and walk into Pallet Town. Its to your right. Otherwise known as room 18.

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:49 am

I'm going to buy a fedora and a monocle. For reasons i'm not quite sure, I think it looks cool.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:52 am

The fedora and the bowler and the bes hats IMO for the entire game so far.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Alighieri
«Divine Philosopher»
Shaman Dance
Alighieri
«Divine Philosopher»
Dancing
Alighieri
«Divine Philosopher»
Shaman Dance
Back to top Go down
Jotamota

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:13 am

Saving up for sherlock outfit: Monoglasses, whiskas, pipe and sherlock hat. At the moment I only have sherlock hat and whiskas, wich already gives me a sherlock look Very Happy . Still, I want the pipe and if possible, the monoglasses as well to be a perfect sherlock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:49 am

Jotamota wrote:
Saving up for sherlock outfit: Monoglasses, whiskas, pipe and sherlock hat. At the moment I only have sherlock hat and whiskas, wich already gives me a sherlock look Very Happy . Still, I want the pipe and if possible, the monoglasses as well to be a perfect sherlock.
You can't equip the mustache and the pipe at the same time.

But to tell you the truth, Sherlock Holmes didn't even have a mustache. :/
Back to top Go down
Jotamota

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:01 am

Yeah I know. But strangely, people tend to recognize sherlock more in a guy with hat and moustache than pipe and hat. Still, I'll get pipe to fit with hat.
Back to top Go down
Hoodlume

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:12 am

Im saving up for nothing, maybe things that are coming out soon? silent
Back to top Go down
Kalistik

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:41 pm

I have a lot of cheese laying around, I bought the stuff that had to do with hair, but hope they will have more hairdos that people don't call me creepy for putting on my mouse. Like ordinary ponytail, or longer head fur. Not enough to make it seem human, but enough to personalize. Maybe I'll get fur colors if they come out, I guess I'm saving for things to come.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonnow.com/simple/index.php
Jotamota

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:41 am

GENERAL HAT. I need only more 50 cheese to get it (AY)
Back to top Go down
ImNotCheap

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:00 am

I'd like to save up for the cowboy hat and something else.
Not quite sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Tehbee

Location : In Anvil God shrine, fulfilling my duty of being the Anvil God disciple.

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:15 pm

I have top hat, shades, scarf and the rose. I own a bunch of other stuff including (I regret) the Naruto headband, bought just before an update. I realised the error of buying it. Am saving up for update, might just get the fedora for the fun of it if I have too much cheese.
Back to top Go down
Strawrat

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:40 pm

I was trying to save for expensive clothes first but I can't resist and when I have money for something, even if it's super cheap I buy it, making it harder to get expensive clothes. Though the general hat was my first clothe. I will probably save for fedora and a cheap item next.
Back to top Go down
Lance092

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:29 am

im savin up for a new cat!
to kill the trollers!
Back to top Go down
Arctave

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:44 pm

I'm kind of waiting for new items... The recent batch we got doesn't really look too awesome in my opinion. So I've got tons of cheese to spend...
Back to top Go down
ThaB00MZ0R

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:46 pm

I'm saving up for the eye-patch, so I have the blindfold. If I combine it with a ninja headband (not sure if I can equip them at the same time...), I will look like a Zen-master Smile
After that, I'm gonna get the lieutenants hat and the punk glasses, to look like a evil dictator...
And when I got these, I will save up for updates.
Back to top Go down
Kingofkirb

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Im thinking of saving for the Star hat and blue, white and red scarf since im an undercover Canadian spying on the Americans Lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
kc22view2

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Saving up for Afro to say...

"Pools Closed!"
Back to top Go down
ThaB00MZ0R

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:22 am

Yeah, that would be lulzy. You should block the exit too, then Very Happy
I think the punk glasses would fit that. Just a recommendation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:29 pm

I'm saving up for whatever new stuff comes out...either that or the crown...do I overuse the "..."?
Back to top Go down
ThaB00MZ0R

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:51 pm

No, it's fine...

Anyway, I just got the blindfold, and now I'm thinking again.
Back to top Go down
Aberg

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:43 pm

I think think they need real wings to go on the mice's back instead of on their head. That would complete the angel theme with the halo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:51 pm

Aberg wrote:
I think think they need real wings to go on the mice's back instead of on their head. That would complete the angel theme with the halo.

Thats what I was thinking!
Back to top Go down
Kalistik

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Yes! And if they do that, they're going to have to get a bat wings with devil horns set too!

Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonnow.com/simple/index.php
ThaB00MZ0R

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:09 am

Devil horns already exist...

Anyway, I'm saving up for the generals hat now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What hats/items are you saving up for?   

Back to top Go down

What hats/items are you saving up for?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformcats :: Transformice :: General Discussion-
Jump to: