Transformcats

The English Transformice Community

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

So what do you think there going to do next?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deathwolf

PostSubject: So what do you think there going to do next?   Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Simple as the topic says it. What new event are the transformice people going to make? Maybe during Easter there going to make you collect eggs similar to Christmas?
Back to top Go down
Kalistik

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think there going to do next?   Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:00 pm

That would be awesome!

________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonnow.com/simple/index.php
Ignorance

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think there going to do next?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:08 am

Eggs would be good...but PLEASE do not sprinkle confetti for Easter like Christmas...its an opportunity for Lag God to strike.

Back to top Go down
Baron

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think there going to do next?   Wed May 04, 2011 10:00 am

Deathwolf wrote:
Simple as the topic says it. What new event are the transformice people going to make? Maybe during Easter there going to make you collect eggs similar to Christmas?

*Meanwhile, in the FUTURE*

Sweet, I got 100 eggs! Let's see what I...WHAT THE *BEEP* A *BEEP*ING RIBBON WHO'S *BEEP*ING IDEA WAS THAT?
Back to top Go down
Ignorance

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think there going to do next?   Sun May 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Baron wrote:
Deathwolf wrote:

*Meanwhile, in the FUTURE*

Sweet, I got 100 eggs! Let's see what I...WHAT THE *BEEP* A *BEEP*ING RIBBON WHO'S *BEEP*ING IDEA WAS THAT?

Basket. *-*
Back to top Go down
Spudzes

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think there going to do next?   Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:17 pm

New ground. (short post much)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think there going to do next?   

Back to top Go down

So what do you think there going to do next?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformcats :: Transformice :: General Discussion-
Jump to: