The English Transformice Community

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Room specifically for Transformcats members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ggggbbbbbb

PostSubject: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:34 am

Since we have branched out from a single original room into various ones, there should be a room where Transformcats members can congregate. I propose that there be a 'TC' room for general play. If you want, we can have different 'TC' rooms--maybe 'TCparty' for parties, and so on.

What do you think of this idea?

Last edited by ggggbbbbbb on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:39 am

I think the room "TC" would be a good idea. I'll go there tomorrow.

Will we continue to use the first server? There is a secondary english server. http://transformice.com/en2
Back to top Go down
http://transformcats.forumotion.com
ggggbbbbbb

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:47 am

I prefer using the primary server, but I have no objections to using the secondary server if it would be more convenient for everyone. We should only switch if there are major issues with using the primary server.
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:50 am

That's good enough for me. I'll get in the room "TC" tomorrow.

Wait, it's 1:50 AM... technically, I'll get on today. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Alright, room TC it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:02 am

We definitely need more people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:03 am

Alice wrote:
We definitely need more people.

Definitely. We would appreciate you helping us and recommending the forums to your buddies.
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:03 am

We have over twice as many as we did a few hours ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 am

Yeah, it's not bad right now. But it'd be great if we could get a constant 5+ people in there. I'll try and get a few people to also join us sometimes.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Idea   Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:07 pm

This idea would work when the community on this forum gets a bit larger. Okay, here's what I think: You could make a new part of the forum which is for exclusive members only. Not exclusive, rather respected and known players. There could be a public room and the secret room. You could change the name of the room periodically whenever you fell like not being harassed by trolls,, cheaters, or others and just want to play with a select group of people. The only people that would know the name of the room would be those with higher privileges on the forum, thus keeping the name of the room secret. Just an idea. =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Alighieri wrote:
This idea would work when the community on this forum gets a bit larger. Okay, here's what I think: You could make a new part of the forum which is for exclusive members only. Not exclusive, rather respected and known players. There could be a public room and the secret room. You could change the name of the room periodically whenever you fell like not being harassed by trolls,, cheaters, or others and just want to play with a select group of people. The only people that would know the name of the room would be those with higher privileges on the forum, thus keeping the name of the room secret. Just an idea. =D

Interesting idea. Thanks for posting it. Should go under suggestions though ;]
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Alighieri wrote:
The only problem with this is that people can become your friend, and therefore follow you everywhere. It isn't easy to have your own room to yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:07 am

Sticky made.
Back to top Go down
ggggbbbbbb

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:12 am

Tacokitty wrote:
Alighieri wrote:
The only problem with this is that people can become your friend, and therefore follow you everywhere. It isn't easy to have your own room to yourself.
Can't someone only see what room you're in if you friend that person as well? Since that's the case, just don't friend unpleasant people.
Back to top Go down
Blahsadfeguie

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:55 am

Actually, I distinctly remember some guy joining my private room one day that I played with in a public room a few days beforehand. The only way he could've known I was in there was if I were on his friend list... and he certainly wasn't on mine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpdimension.net
ggggbbbbbb

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:57 am

Blahsadfeguie wrote:
Actually, I distinctly remember some guy joining my private room one day that I played with in a public room a few days beforehand. The only way he could've known I was in there was if I were on his friend list... and he certainly wasn't on mine.
I stand corrected. That presents a challenge. Changing rooms every time a random person joins would be too much of a hassle...
Back to top Go down
Blahsadfeguie

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:00 am

ggggbbbbbb wrote:
Blahsadfeguie wrote:
I stand corrected. That presents a challenge. Changing rooms every time a random person joins would be too much of a hassle...
Then again, if there were more than 10 of us, we could get them banned. Good thing they took out the 2-cheese fee.
Back to top Go down
TailsTheFox12

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:35 am

I think that, for the sake of it, we should use a 'TCtest' room set aside testing inventions.

________________________________________________________________________________________
This is not a signature. At least, that's what they want you to think...

Excerpt of Believe In Myself:
Spoiler:

Advertisment of forum I am a part of:
Back to top Go down
http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/TimeStrike
Anontoon

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:59 am

Players need to be able to pick if they want people that has them on their friend list to see what room they are in and join it by pressing 1 button. If they added that a secret room would be possible.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:18 am

Anontoon wrote:
Players need to be able to pick if they want people that has them on their friend list to see what room they are in and join it by pressing 1 button.

Menu>Friends, and you can see what room your friend's in. The button at the right of their name teleports you into their room.
Back to top Go down
Anontoon

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:24 am

yeah what i mean is that you should be able to block that. So people cant jsut join the same room with 1 click.
Back to top Go down
Blahsadfeguie

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:38 pm

Think we should have a specific time for TC members to get on each day? If we have a set time in mind, we might be more inclined to all play at once.
Back to top Go down
ggggbbbbbb

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:29 am

Blahsadfeguie wrote:
Think we should have a specific time for TC members to get on each day? If we have a set time in mind, we might be more inclined to all play at once.
That would make playing Transformice somewhat of a job. I'm usually on sometime between UTC 1400 - 1800 or 0200 - 0600 since it's summer.

Last edited by ggggbbbbbb on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atrox

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:36 am

Is /room tc on the first english server or the second? Also, what times are people usually on?
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members   Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:25 pm

It is room TC has to be in caps. Oh and btw welcome to the forums.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Alighieri
«Divine Philosopher»
Shaman Dance
Alighieri
«Divine Philosopher»
Dancing
Alighieri
«Divine Philosopher»
Shaman Dance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room specifically for Transformcats members