Transformcats

The English Transformice Community

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gsad's notessimo contest! [Anniversary Gift Related]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gsaddfs

PostSubject: Gsad's notessimo contest! [Anniversary Gift Related]   Sun May 29, 2011 8:11 pm

For some of you who don't know a good song for the anniversary gift but are good at adding things to halfway complete songs, or songs missing an entire division, I have two things for you to try your hand at. A raindance-ish percussion only beat, and a remake of SMRPG's Melody Bay song with no custom ending. If you would like to try to add an ending or non-percussion instruments, please go ahead.
The the best remake of both gets to be on the medley with no editing what so ever.
Rain dance- Click!
Melody Bay -Click!
Though the winners will be decided via polls, I would prefer it if the style is followed (especially Melody Bay) and may not choose the winner of the poll if it is not done so.
Ends the 30th of June.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Jump

Last edited by gsaddfs on Tue May 31, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tazzak

PostSubject: Re: Gsad's notessimo contest! [Anniversary Gift Related]   Mon May 30, 2011 6:42 am

Looks fun. I think that I will join. Hopefully my experience with notessmo will help (Song of Time).
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/rentollins/

Gsad's notessimo contest! [Anniversary Gift Related]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformcats :: Other :: Off Topic :: Media-
Jump to: