Transformcats

The English Transformice Community
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Transformice Update - May 30th, 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tacokitty
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1332
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 23

PostSubject: Transformice Update - May 30th, 2011   Mon May 30, 2011 1:16 pm

The game has changed visually once again with the redesign of a few items.



Along with these new item designs, the game now has an e-mail system, where users can change their password. This also opens up the possibility of getting things specifically through e-mail (new items through the use of codes would be nice!).



Last edited by Tacokitty on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://transformcats.forumotion.com
JoyousOne

avatar

Posts : 288
Join date : 2010-08-04
Location : Ready? Use the "POWER OF TEAMWORK" to spawn a portal, walk through it, ignore the cake, do a barrel roll into the anvil god, ride the anvil god, jump on Yoshi to Delfino Plaza and then Drive the nearby Banshee and walk into Pallet Town. Its to your right. Otherwise known as room 18.

PostSubject: Re: Transformice Update - May 30th, 2011   Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:11 am

Also, if you sign up on E-mail, you get a cheese earring, 40 cheese and the ability to change your password.
Back to top Go down
Ignorance

avatar

Posts : 800
Join date : 2011-02-13
Location : Ponyville, Equestria.

PostSubject: Re: Transformice Update - May 30th, 2011   Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Transformice Wiki hasn't updated their main page to say .156 yet...

I guess this update isn't really important at all.
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1332
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Transformice Update - May 30th, 2011   Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Ignorance wrote:
Transformice Wiki hasn't updated their main page to say .156 yet...

I guess this update isn't really important at all.

Or they're slow. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://transformcats.forumotion.com
Ignorance

avatar

Posts : 800
Join date : 2011-02-13
Location : Ponyville, Equestria.

PostSubject: Re: Transformice Update - May 30th, 2011   Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:09 pm

Tacokitty wrote:
Ignorance wrote:
Transformice Wiki hasn't updated their main page to say .156 yet...

I guess this update isn't really important at all.

Or they're slow. :P

Or they're not responsible. Irresponsible, unintelligent, ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1332
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Transformice Update - May 30th, 2011   Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:55 pm

http://transformicewiki.com/index.php?title=Transformice_Wiki:Administrators

A lot of them haven't been active. Should I see if I could get administrative powers? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://transformcats.forumotion.com
Kalistik

avatar

Posts : 1058
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Probably on http://Kalistik.com

PostSubject: Re: Transformice Update - May 30th, 2011   Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Yeah, Taco! You should! Being the founder of the longest-standing TM forum may add to your credentials.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonnow.com/simple/index.php
Ignorance

avatar

Posts : 800
Join date : 2011-02-13
Location : Ponyville, Equestria.

PostSubject: Re: Transformice Update - May 30th, 2011   Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:28 pm

Kalistik wrote:
Yeah, Taco! You should! Being the founder of the longest-standing TM forum may add to your credentials.

This, this, this! I do not see an excuse to why they would not do so.
Back to top Go down
JoyousOne

avatar

Posts : 288
Join date : 2010-08-04
Location : Ready? Use the "POWER OF TEAMWORK" to spawn a portal, walk through it, ignore the cake, do a barrel roll into the anvil god, ride the anvil god, jump on Yoshi to Delfino Plaza and then Drive the nearby Banshee and walk into Pallet Town. Its to your right. Otherwise known as room 18.

PostSubject: Re: Transformice Update - May 30th, 2011   Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:33 am

There are new updates with backgrounds and background items and new floors!

YOU CAN SWIM!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Transformice Update - May 30th, 2011   Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:02 pm

Tacokitty wrote:
http://transformicewiki.com/index.php?title=Transformice_Wiki:Administrators

A lot of them haven't been active. Should I see if I could get administrative powers? Very Happy

Go for it, Taco! Very Happy This could be beneficial for us!
Back to top Go down
Ignorance

avatar

Posts : 800
Join date : 2011-02-13
Location : Ponyville, Equestria.

PostSubject: Re: Transformice Update - May 30th, 2011   Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:41 am

JoyousOne wrote:
There are new updates with backgrounds and background items and new floors!

YOU CAN SWIM!

Taco, where's the announcement for this?
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1332
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Transformice Update - May 30th, 2011   Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:02 pm

Ignorance wrote:
JoyousOne wrote:
There are new updates with backgrounds and background items and new floors!

YOU CAN SWIM!

Taco, where's the announcement for this?

I'm slow.

I'm also on vacation. Get eXistance or John to make the thread.
Back to top Go down
http://transformcats.forumotion.com
Ignorance

avatar

Posts : 800
Join date : 2011-02-13
Location : Ponyville, Equestria.

PostSubject: Re: Transformice Update - May 30th, 2011   Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:55 pm

Tacokitty wrote:
Ignorance wrote:
JoyousOne wrote:
There are new updates with backgrounds and background items and new floors!

YOU CAN SWIM!

Taco, where's the announcement for this?

I'm slow.

I'm also on vacation. Get eXistance or John to make the thread.

Okie dokey.

EXI GO MAKE THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Transformice Update - May 30th, 2011   

Back to top Go down
 
Transformice Update - May 30th, 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformcats :: Transformcats :: Announcements-
Jump to: