The English Transformice Community

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Somebody help about my ban..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nivl

PostSubject: Somebody help about my ban..   Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:44 am

Hi, I have entered in a room, they were talking about cheating, I have just listened they, and do not show them anything, and today, I connect to transformice and theres the message:
You have been banned for 15 hours for teaching others to hack.
I've waited some hours, I considered it and I did that yesterday morning, 24 hours passed, I have tryed to connect and theres the message:
You have been permanently banned.
I am in transformice like a year, I have experimented the change from version 0.50 to actually 1.63, and I not teached anybody to hack transformice, I really hate been banned for something I've not did, and.. specially when I've played 1 year on transformice, Im rank 30,000 because I left transformice for a half year, but I was rank 13 000, in old moments, so I really need help... thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help about my ban..   Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:11 pm

This was one of the reasons why I didn't like Transformice; people would get banned for no reason. The mods aren't exactly fair.

If you remember the room name, I would suggest not going into it. There have been times where everyone in a room at the time someone was hacking, or talking about hacking, were banned. If you truly weren't a part of the hacking discussion, I would suggest sending an e-mail to the Transformice admins. There used to be a Contact Us button on the game website, but it seems like they've taken it down. It's late, so I'm unwilling to search for the e-mail at this time.

If all goes well when you send your e-mail (and be sure to use the best grammar that you can!), then you'll be able to play with your old account again. Things to include when sending the e-mail would be your username, the situation you were in when you were banned, and how you're innocent.

If they don't unban you, then you could either not play the game, or just create a new account. Hopefully it doesn't come to this, but making a new account would be the easiest solution to this problem.

I hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
http://transformcats.forumotion.com
Ignorance

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help about my ban..   Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:02 pm

I think I might have found it.

http://forums.transformice.com/sendmessage.php

Try there.
Back to top Go down
Spudzes

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help about my ban..   Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:19 pm

I feel sorry for you but how did the mice agree, they talk to each other on chat?
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help about my ban..   Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Spudzes wrote:
I feel sorry for you but how did the mice agree, they talk to each other on chat?

It wasn't a vote ban. A moderator or admin banned everyone that had been in the room at that time.
Back to top Go down
http://transformcats.forumotion.com
Spudzes

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help about my ban..   Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Oooh thats unlucky Neutral
Back to top Go down
JoyousOne

Location : Ready? Use the "POWER OF TEAMWORK" to spawn a portal, walk through it, ignore the cake, do a barrel roll into the anvil god, ride the anvil god, jump on Yoshi to Delfino Plaza and then Drive the nearby Banshee and walk into Pallet Town. Its to your right. Otherwise known as room 18.

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help about my ban..   Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:37 pm

I was going to write about sending a message...

Taco came in with the massive ninja.

Another thing you can do is you could probably hack a new account for all your cheese back.
Erm...
Back to top Go down
Ignorance

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help about my ban..   Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:13 am

JoyousOne wrote:

Another thing you can do is you could probably hack a new account for all your cheese back.
Erm...
-_-
Back to top Go down
Kalistik

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help about my ban..   Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:57 am

JoyousOne wrote:

Erm...

I wouldn't suggest this. :/
Taco's advice is the best, but if worst comes to worst, you can always make a new account.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonnow.com/simple/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help about my ban..   

Back to top Go down

Somebody help about my ban..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformcats :: Transformice :: General Discussion-
Jump to: