Transformcats

The English Transformice Community

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mario kart wii custom tracks without actually modifying the game!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iamjagman

PostSubject: Mario kart wii custom tracks without actually modifying the game!   Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Play Mario Kart Wii custom tracks with only an SD card.

This is awesome IMO, mostly because you don't have to hack your wii and your game just to play custom tracks a bit. Normally, you would have to get the ISO file off the disk (or download it illegally), modify the iso so that the tracks are on there, burn it to a disk, modify your wii so that you can play a non-official version of a game, and THEN you would finally be able to play it. With this, you can switch out tracks, textures, basically anything you want by only launching using the RiiVolution channel with an SD card in your wii.

Also, anyone running this mod, give me your friend code please Very Happy wanting to be able to play this online some more. Most people I've been able to play with before was 3 by using the patch that lets you find other people with this mod.

Friend Codes (I like to choose random Miis for the licenses):
Noob profile I made just for this (Name: Captain): 4470-4525-7059
My better profile with all golds in the regular tracks (Name: Chain Chomp): 0903-6832-8635

REALLY easy to install, and doesn't have any chance of bricking your wii like the other options.
Back to top Go down

Mario kart wii custom tracks without actually modifying the game!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformcats :: Other :: Off Topic :: Gaming-
Jump to: