The English Transformice Community

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

How to pass the spinning board level

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jotamota

PostSubject: How to pass the spinning board level   Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Maybe be a bit nooby this way but it works.
Here is the first image: me spawning the ghost box.

Here is the second image: the board completly stopped by the ghost box.

This way, people can pass throw it without problem.

PS: This works better with the version of this level that has a slide towards the right side of the game.

Hope you liked it! My first contribution to the site. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to pass the spinning board level   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:53 pm

The box has to be made a ghost box, or else it is a possible thread towards mice getting cheese. On the wind levels, I would suggest other ways of passing the fan god.
Back to top Go down
http://transformcats.forumotion.com
John

PostSubject: Re: How to pass the spinning board level   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Welcome to the forums and thanks for showing interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Alighieri
«Divine Philosopher»
Shaman Dance
Alighieri
«Divine Philosopher»
Dancing
Alighieri
«Divine Philosopher»
Shaman Dance
Back to top Go down
Jotamota

PostSubject: Re: How to pass the spinning board level   Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:55 pm

Mmm thanks Ali. Just trying to help!
Back to top Go down
jioge

PostSubject: Re: How to pass the spinning board level   Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:15 pm

Nice one, I always do the red plank on the ground, and the ghost yellow plank on the red spinning board. The problem is that it always glitches and flips out on people.
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to pass the spinning board level   Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:56 pm

jioge wrote:
Nice one, I always do the red plank on the ground, and the ghost yellow plank on the red spinning board. The problem is that it always glitches and flips out on people.
You only need one plank. Only the ghost yellow. The red plank isn't needed and wastes time.
Back to top Go down
http://transformcats.forumotion.com
Jotamota

PostSubject: Re: How to pass the spinning board level   Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Taco Kitty 's version is, actually, the best. I only wanted to show you guys how I do it most times. If it doens't work, just put a ghostly board with Yellow Hinge (on its right side) and put all that on top of red evil hinge.
Back to top Go down
JoyousOne

Location : Ready? Use the "POWER OF TEAMWORK" to spawn a portal, walk through it, ignore the cake, do a barrel roll into the anvil god, ride the anvil god, jump on Yoshi to Delfino Plaza and then Drive the nearby Banshee and walk into Pallet Town. Its to your right. Otherwise known as room 18.

PostSubject: Re: How to pass the spinning board level   Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:14 am

This doesn't seem to work for me, it always seems to just blast the box away.
Back to top Go down
Deathwolf

PostSubject: Re: How to pass the spinning board level   Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:38 pm

If the wind is pushing you toward the board then just duck so you cant actually be flicked. Theyre is the problem of getting back though. (the wind can push both ways just use it on the correct direction)
Back to top Go down
gsaddfs

PostSubject: Re: How to pass the spinning board level   Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:00 pm

Welcome, Deathwolf! I advise you to make a thread in the introductions forum.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Jump
Back to top Go down
Spindle

PostSubject: Re: How to pass the spinning board level   Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:14 am

a tip from me, from the mouse POV:
if you are on the level with 0 wind, get close to the fan. When the timer reaches 1:56, run through. About 80-90% of the time you'll make it safe to the other side.
Back to top Go down
Spudzes

PostSubject: Re: How to pass the spinning board level   Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:26 pm

I generally just make an airship and fly over and hope nobody makes it hit the fan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to pass the spinning board level   

Back to top Go down

How to pass the spinning board level
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformcats :: Transformice :: Tips, Tricks, and Guides :: Tips and Tricks-
Jump to: