Transformcats

The English Transformice Community

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

It's coming up... it's coming up... it's coming up...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tazzak

PostSubject: It's coming up... it's coming up... it's coming up...    Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:49 pm

It's dare!

Yes, this forum shall be active again. I've had too many good memories here to let it die and another rush of nostalgia hit me last night; I want this forum to be alive. I miss the chats, I miss the cats, and I even miss Spring or Sprang or whoever the guy was.

Anyways, the suggestion is that we need to have a thread about what we've done since TC started to be inactive, which was about a year ago.

Me? I've become interested in Gorillaz.

How have you been? How are you now? What's to the left of you? To the right? In front of you? Behind? What was the last thing you drank?
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/rentollins/
longnameasaurus

PostSubject: Re: It's coming up... it's coming up... it's coming up...    Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:40 am

CONJURE its been a while...
I've been playing a lot of Guild Wars - nothing too interesting.
Back to top Go down
iamjagman

PostSubject: Re: It's coming up... it's coming up... it's coming up...    Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:54 pm

I'm now in high school, I'm completely addicted to anime and manga (to a lesser extent), my favorite band is fripside, I don't play as much video games, and I've begun to require more emotional value in my music (dubstep's starting to lose its appeal to me).

So yeah! Like taz, I've been starting to realize just how much of an effect TC had on my life. I would've been a completely different person (with a much RUNE personality) if I hadn't found this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's coming up... it's coming up... it's coming up...    

Back to top Go down

It's coming up... it's coming up... it's coming up...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformcats :: Transformcats :: Suggestions-
Jump to: