Transformcats

The English Transformice Community
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Suggested Forum Name Change

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which name do you like better?
Transformcats
59%
 59% [ 26 ]
Transforumice
27%
 27% [ 12 ]
Neither
7%
 7% [ 3 ]
I can't decide
7%
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 44
 

AuthorMessage
Tehbee

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-08-15
Location : In Anvil God shrine, fulfilling my duty of being the Anvil God disciple.

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Forum Name Change   Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:59 pm

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Transformcats works for us so if non-transformcats members don't get it, sucks to be them.
Back to top Go down
Kalistik

avatar

Posts : 1058
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 19
Location : Probably on http://Kalistik.com

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Forum Name Change   Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Tehbee wrote:
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Transformcats works for us so if non-transformcats members don't get it, sucks to be them.

True, true.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonnow.com/simple/index.php
Lukyno

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 22
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Forum Name Change   Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:44 am

Transformcats 'cause it's cool and I like it much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Official-Page-of-Luky/2
Devilzero

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Forum Name Change   Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:20 pm

for me i think transfomcats isnot a good name i mean wat it means? transforumice is more cooler
Back to top Go down
Tacokitty
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1332
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Forum Name Change   Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Devilzero wrote:
for me i think transfomcats isnot a good name i mean wat it means? transforumice is more cooler
My username is Tacokitty, so I just replaced the word "mice" with "cats". Razz
Back to top Go down
http://transformcats.forumotion.com
kc22view2

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Forum Name Change   Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:08 am

I, personally, prefer the origional name. Transformcats stuck to me, and with a few developers, we CAN make it a game of our own.
Back to top Go down
Devilzero

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Forum Name Change   Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:25 pm

kc22view2 wrote:
I, personally, prefer the origional name. Transformcats stuck to me, and with a few developers, we CAN make it a game of our own.
woah i feel more devilness now Shocked
Tacokitty wrote:
Devilzero wrote:
for me i think transfomcats isnot a good name i mean wat it means? transforumice is more cooler
My username is Tacokitty, so I just replaced the word "mice" with "cats". Razz

oh xD nice i didnot know that
Back to top Go down
iamjagman

avatar

Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 19
Location : Dead

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Forum Name Change   Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:16 pm

Transforumice because it doesn't sound as clumsy when you say it. Boggled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Suggested Forum Name Change   

Back to top Go down
 
Suggested Forum Name Change
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformcats :: Transformcats :: Announcements-
Jump to: