Posts : 1332
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 26
|Subject: A Late Transformice Update - February 4, 2010 Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:13 pm|| |
I haven't been posting updates as they came. To make up for it, I'll put important information in this post as to what has changed.
- Players can now have 150 friends.
- Mice are not shown until the countdown timer is finished. Players can see the map, but not the starting point.
- Tribe masters can now delete members from their tribe without the members being online.
- Hard Mode for shamans forces them to solve maps in new ways. They can no longer place B-planks, and the spirit cannot be used. It can be accessed by clicking the shaman headdress at the bottom of the screen.
- Totems can be created. These are premade structures that players believe can be helpful (or destructive) in most situations.
More will come as we learn of past updates.
Posts : 358
Join date : 2010-09-16
Age : 24
Location : Anywhere, anywhen
|Subject: Re: A Late Transformice Update - February 4, 2010 Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:17 pm|| |
Hard mode rules do not affect 2 shaman maps, and conjuration maps, and totems cant be used on thee maps.
Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 22
|Subject: Re: A Late Transformice Update - February 4, 2010 Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:35 pm|| |
*Totems are in hard mode only.
|Subject: Re: A Late Transformice Update - February 4, 2010 || |