Posts : 1332
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 26
|Subject: Text Battle 2 Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:42 pm|| |
A version of this game is currently unavailable. It is still in development.
The sequel to Text Battle will keep some previous mechanics, but will have added brand new additions to the game.
- Instead of animals (such as the Sun Bear and Fossa in TBV2), the player will use Letters (such as A, B, and Z).
- Letters will be the major theme. The player stores excess letters in a Book, and those in the Notebook will be used for the next battle.
- If a Letter loses all of its health during battle, it will be "erased", and won't be available for use.
- An easy way to get new Letters will be available.
- A "color" system, like types in Pokemon, will be implemented into Text Battle. There are 8 colors, as follows: Grey, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Yellow, and Pink.
- All letters of the English alphabet will be incorporated into the game, giving 26 different characters to choose.
- Battles will be 1 vs 1 with teams of 3 Letters.
Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated. I hope to have a Beta version released soon.
Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 22
|Subject: Re: Text Battle 2 Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:53 pm|| |
So, did anything ever come of this?